Professor Carol Swain Announces Early Retirement from Vanderbilt University

In Be The People TV, Featured, Higher Education, News, Uncategorized, USA

American Thinker.1
Nashville, TN– Effective August 15, 2017, I will retire from my position as professor of political science and professor of law at Vanderbilt University. Retirement for me will not mean a rocking chair. It will be an opportunity for me to impact more people across the globe. I am confident God will place me where I can have the greatest impact. What will I do next? I anticipate spending my time writing, speaking, and making myself available for my next assignment. Of course, I will miss the students and the rhythm of campus, but I will not miss what American universities have allowed themselves to become.

About Carol M. Swain

Dr. Carol M. Swain, Ph.D. was prominently featured in Dinesh D’Souza’s latest film, “Hillary’s America.” Click on the following link to see a preview: www.bethepeopletv.com/hillarys-america She was also featured on Hometowns and Hometown Heroes
Link to 6-minute video: From GED to Ph.D.

Dr. Carol Swain has appeared on thousands of television and radio shows including ABC Headline News, BBC Sky News, INT, CNN’s AC360, Michael Smerconish Show, Fox News’ Fox and Friends, Hannity, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingraham Show, Lou Dobbs Tonight, PBS NewsHour, NPR, and the Washington Journal. She has had op-eds published in the American Thinker, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, USA Today, Washington Post, and the Tennessean. Her books include: Be the People: A Call to Reclaim America’s Faith and Promise and Abduction: How Liberalism Steals Our Children’s Hearts and Minds.

Contact Information:

Carol M. Swain
P.O. Box 1385
Brentwood, TN 37027
*E-Mail: carolmswain@gmail.com
*Phone: 615 310-8617
* Websites: https://carolmswain.com/ and http://www.bethepeopletv.com
* Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/carolmswain
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profcarolmswain
* YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/bethepeopletv *Blog: http://www.bethepeopletv.com

Recommended Posts
Showing 19 comments
  • philips66

Congratulations! I look forward to your writing

• Charles Wesley

Time to run for Senate!

• Carol M. Swain, Ph.D.

Thank you. I am looking forward to God’s next assignment.

• Claudia Cheek

I pray the best and all that God has for you! Thank you for your service, information and the truth!

• Rebecca Ann Burke

Carol Swain is an inspiration for all of every color and every walk of life. I will be severely disappointed if she does not serve the Trump Administration in some capacity. She is truly inspirational and a gem of great value for any organization. Love her dearly.

• Mark Roth

I know God will (or has) called you to continue in His service. Your beacon of righteousness amongst the liberals on the campus of Vanderbilt has been bright, shinning on the turns from traditional Christian values and the original intent of the Constitution. I am sure you will leave a void that we must rely on God to fill. That being noted, I can’t wait to see what God has planned for you next. I will be watching. All the best to you!

• Barbara Milan

I echo Rebecca Burke’s comment regarding serving in a Trump Administration. I’ve mentioned your name many FB posts, hoping the ‘right’ people will push your name forward. If there ever was a person more appropriate to serve along President Trump, or be appointed judge; it is you, Dr. Swain! Your integrity, honesty, commitment to the Constitution, and support of Christian values (including the sanctity of life), makes you a TOP pick in my opinion. I was first introduced to you on TV, “Be The People.” Looking forward to following your journey … Best wishes for the future!

• nadinemccarthy

A fantastic woman who should be an inspiration to women everywhere. I hope she has to opportunity to reach even more people now that she is retiring.

• David Moore

May God continue to give you discernment, courage, and great joy as you seek His will for this next chapter of life! As Wesley said, the world is now your parish!

• Proudly American

Great to hear, she is highly uninformed on history and cares little about the facts.

• Arnold Slaughter

This should be celebrated. Since discovering that a person as ignorant as Carol Swain was a professor at Vanderbilt I lost respect for the school. She is a literal black eye of the University. She is a black conservative that hates her blackness so much that she aligns with a political element that promotes an agenda that harms the people who look like her. I told her she was too fat and old to achieve her goal of being being a paid bootlicker on Fox News. I guess that reality has set in. Bye Felicia.

• Carol M. Swain, Ph.D.

Thank you for your kindness. I appreciate everyone’s support. I am excited about the future.

• William Millsaps

You have steadfastly refused to buckle under the weight of intolerant academia. We are so proud of you and of your strong resistance, in the face of incredible pressure to “conform” and your strong witness for Our Lord, Jesus Christ. May you continue to go from strength to strength

• Jim Heath

I just watched your PragerU video, The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party. Thank you Carol Swain, for having the courage to concisely and accurately state the facts about the democratic party.

• Carol M. Swain, Ph.D.

Thank you for your kindness. I am optimistic about the future.

• Paul Anderson

George Washington and John Adams, opposed a two party system of goverment: In that the opposing party, represents an opposing Ideology. Many of the ancients, opposed alliances with foreign empires, for the same reasons: America began as a Constitutional Republic, and is now a Democracy, contrary to what some might think. Unlike the strict Constitutionalist, the progressive Democrat, refers to the Constitution as a living document of change. It’s that change promoted by the Progressive Democrat, that has corrupted our system of government.

The Democrat ideology, promotes the teachings of Marx and Engels, and their Communist Manifesto. The Marxist teachings of the Frankfurt School, have added a Social component to Marx’s ideology, referred to as Cultural Marxism. It’s that Cultural Marxism, that first entered Columbia Univ., and is now spread throughout the entire educational system. The goal is to destroy the culture of the West. The stated goals of Marx: Dethrone God and destroy Capitolism.

The Soviet Union, under Nikita Kruschev, understood that the destruction of the west, was not Militarily possible, as a result they promoted Social Change. Infiltration of the west was achieved, by using Military Intelligence and the KGB, and Social Change took place. FDR was an example of an administration, saturated by Soviet Intelligence.

The global policies of the United Nations, demand a common Socialist Ideology, to achieve it’s goals.
    I am truly greatfull to Prof. Carol Swain, for all her effort in exposing the the Democrat Party, and their agenda to corrupt the ideology, of our founding fathers. If their goals were achieved, the United States would be a nation, having lost it’s freedom.

• Read McNamara

An eloquent voice of reason who will not back downfrom poitical motivated thugs, many of them wearing academic robes.

• RafaMarquez

Emeritus status at Vandy? (i hope)

• Joe

One of my hero’s who is willing to take a stand for all people.