Flashback: “Teetering on a Precipice”: A Word for Mr. Trump and Our Nation
Our nation faces a grave situation. The seen and unseen forces arrayed against Mr. Trump and his election are far more serious than most of us realize. It is a political and spiritual battle. Our nation could collapse under the weight of Marxism and the coordinated forces aligned to bring about the destruction of America as we know it. Here is a link to the then current Communist Goals read into the Congressional Record in 1963. Many of these goals have been achieved.
Below are seven of the forty-five goals:
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
Warning for Mr. Trump
Whosoever has Mr. Trump’s ear must alert him to the spiritual nature of the attack. It is more critical than ever for Mr. Trump to realize and acknowledge that his elevation was ordained by God (Daniel 2:21) and for him to succeed, he must seek wisdom from the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Christians know this God as Jesus Christ.
Let the name of God be blessed forever and ever, For wisdom and power belong to Him. “It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding. It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, And the light dwells with Him.…Daniel 2: 20-22.
Mr. Pence, Dr. Carson, Mike Huckabee, and Reverend Jeffress cannot do this for President-elect Trump. As the chosen leader of this nation, Mr. Trump must learn to seek his battle plans from the Lord. He must humble himself and seek guidance for the tumultuous days ahead.
God is actively involved in the affairs of men and he raises up and deposes leaders. The election of Mr. Trump was in reaction to the prayers of millions of Christians for relief.
If Mr. Trump is to succeed, he needs our continued prayers and he needs to know beyond a shadow of a doubt how he won the election and what he must do to achieve his goals. He must also have great discernment about the leaders he surround himself with. His enemies include Republicans and Democrats.
Check out Dr. Swain’s latest co-authored book, Abduction: How Liberalism Steals Our Children’s Hearts and Minds (co-authored with Steve Feazel). Click here for more information.